20170406

Happy Almost-Weekend

I've been a bad bloggist this week, I know. Shit got real busy at work, and I've had to work through lunch every day, or I've had to go watch Vikings with the team. Either way, I gotta figure out a way to be more consistent here, as I really do love writing at you.

Anyway, I'm back with KotOR in high-res tonight, so I'd love to see you come hang out with at 8PM central tonight AND tomorrow night on my Twitch channel!

Get caught up here or below!



Otherwise, I got a lot to talk about with ya'll. Soon. I promise.

I'll tell ya this, though. I hate being busy more than I do pretty much anything else. I despise it. So much. SO FUCKING MUCH.

Anyway, I gotta go eat dinner and drive my kids around, so I'll see ya'll tonight.

*HUGGLES*

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment