20170921

Returning From Spinal Surgery

Hey All,

I am alive. I've been away. I'm recovering from spinal surgery right now. I'm mostly OK, but still missing some feeling in some areas of my body, and my neck, where I had the surgery, is pretty stiff.

I'm going to start doing more thoughtful and critical writing about games in this space, as well as some peripheral topics that will probably include media in general, and occasionally, sports and music.

I had a lot of time to just to sit and think, and one of the things that really sunk in was how much I need an outlet, and how much I enjoy writing. I also have an idea for a mod for Divinity: Original Sin 2 that I wanna get going on.

Oh, and Horizon: Zero Dawn and Divinity: Original Sin 2 are both incredible games.

I'm also going to get some streaming going soon.

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment