20170311

A Quick Shout-Out From Florida

Holy shit, things really got away from me over the last 72 hours. Holy cow, since Wednesday lunch, I've been rushing from one thing to another, stopping only to try and make myself sleep for a few hours. This is the first moment I've had to take a breath. It's been fun, but it's been too busy.

I wish I had more time to watch PAX East. It's a huge bummer being so busy that I missed a lot of the cool stuff.

I've been watching as much World Baseball Classic as I can, and that's been riveting. I just wish it wasn't this time of year. It needs to be in the middle of the season. They need to pause for two weeks in July, kill the All-Star Game, and do the WBC instead.



Spring Training is great, though. I wish I was able to get more sleep, but it is what it is. I've already hit a couple games so far, got to check out the Natstros' new park, got to scout a lot of the Cardinals' hot prospects, and we've got the Kong flick on the docket for tonight, as well as US vs Dominicana, and then tomorrow, I'm hitting up Roger Dean again for another Spring Training game, then shooting down to Miami for US vs Canada. Then, it's several lazy days in Key West.

Anyway, it's been absolutely crazy, and I haven't even talked about the insanity of the travel to get here.

So, I'm gonna go chill out in the hotel for a bit, but I wanted to talk at you first. I'll be back by Tuesday. We'll see.

*HUGGLES*

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment