20160929

The 1UP Rejects Halloween Stream Team

Some friends and I are getting up to some shit in October (well, actually starting tonight.)

We're doing a stream team with all Halloween-ish games, and it's going to be fucking awesome. Give it a look-see. We're playing a ton of games, but I'll be focusing on Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and Soma.

Here's a quick preview:



Tonight, I'll be continuing my Mass Effect playthrough here. We're inching toward the end of the first game. We'll be starting up Virmire tonight.

Otherwise, I've been pretty busy working out, learning how to use Xamarin at work, and some gaming here and there. I'm loving Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Forza Horizon 3, when I have time.

I'm also SUPER stoked about the Wasteland 3 announcement.

Anyway, check out our stream team tonight! See ya there!

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment