20170126

Some Cool Things On My Radar

I just wanna pass along a few cool things this morning.

First, Squenix announced some partnership with Marvel about which there are no details, and thus I am not hyped at all, but some people I respect are, so there's that. It has to do with the Avengers.


Second, there's an awesome Kickstarter going that I've backed. Apocalypse Now. A first-person survival horror RPG. No shit. It's Francis Ford Coppola + a bunch of devs from CDPR, Obsidian, and other awesome studios. Seriously, give it a look. It's worth your time.

Third, BioWare is dropping another Mass Effect trailer today. I'll post it later. Keep an eye on their Twitter or the Mass Effect YouTube channel.

Last, the thing about which I am the most hyped, is the pending reveal of Pillars of Eternity 2 at noon (central) today. It'll be on their main site.

Anyway, I'll post some stuff later today once details and awesomeness solidifies.

Word.

-Blaine


No comments:

Post a Comment