20170126

Whoah! Cool stuff hit the internet today!

First, the incredibly vague Squenix - Avengers thing.



I'm intrigued by what this could be, if it ever comes out, since Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics are working on it, but there's absolutely no details now, so let's move on.

Second, this hit around 11AM today, and paired with all the gameplay and details we've seen already for Mass Effect Andromeda, I'm super-hyped about this.



This game looks great, and it's gonna be a cluster-fuck when MEA, Torment, and Horizon: Zero Dawn are all fighting for my free time.

Third, and this was the pinnacle of my day, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire hit Fig today, and I am over the fucking moon. I threw down money on it, and I cannot wait to see more as the year goes on. Check out the Fig pitch video below.



I adored Pillars of Eternity, and cannot wait to do a full streamed playthrough of it for my second playthrough. If you've not played it, if you love games driven by story and character, give it a try. It's among the best I've ever played.

Also, I'm finally adopting a regular streaming schedule. I'll get more into it in another post, but today, I'll be streaming on my twitch channel from 1630-1800 and 2000-2130 (central). My first stream will be a bit of a chat and variety stream. I'm thinking about showing ya'll some Torment: Tides of Numenera, because it's fucking awesome.

See ya'll in a couple hours.

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment