20160630

I'm Wiped Like a Raid Team

So, no big long thing on here today. I'm tired, frustrated, and just wanna game a bit.

However, I did see some real cool shit on the intertron today, that I'd like to share.

First up, the trailer for Shen's Last Gift makes me wanna reinstall X-COM (and then 2, when I finally finish Enemy Within.)


And here's a cool preview from GameSpot of the new DLC.


And, by the way, don't tell anyone, but I've never finished an XCOM game, despite it being an amazing series.

Also, this trailer for Scorn is wonderfully unsettling. I cannot wait to check this game out.


Was that just absolutely unnerving or what? Someone's a Giger fan, apparently. And that's a great thing!

Alright, I'm gonna go game. I'm on the road tomorrow, but I plan to be doing some check-ins from the road here and via YouTube.

Stay frosty!

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment