20160623

Quake, 20th Anniversary, Me, Streaming, Tonight

Funny thing happened. It's the 20th anniversary of Quake, so I got the idea to stream it for a little while tonight (yeah, I just got done saying how little free time I have in the previous post, I know, but just suspend disbelief for a bit). I hit up my Steam library to quickly install it to the ROG while I'm at work, and HOLY FUCK I DON'T OWN QUAKE!!!

I have all of 2 & 4, so I'm guessing I was just sticking to the 'Strog canon story' or something?

Either way, the Steam summer sale just started today, so I hopped on there and got Quake + the two mission packs for $7. Not bad.

Anyway, that led me to realize that I have never played the first Quake on PC. I know, I know. I don't know how that happened, but it did. I'll look around for some mods to get it to display like a proper modern game, but we'll see what's out there.

I'm guessing I'll go live some time around 1930-2000 central time.

You can catch me on YoutTube Gaming here.

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment