20170203

yeah, so about Friday posts ...

Friday posts are just gonna be kinda late. While Friday is usually pretty chill for me, it is also pretty busy, because the dev team at work has a big idea-sharing meeting all morning, and then we all go for a long lunch, and then I wrap up my work for the week, and then I watch a bunch of dev streams, and then I exercise, and then I go to dinner, and then I stream. You see what I'm sayin'? I think maybe I'll toss up a few really small posts each Friday. We'll see.

Obsidian posted some awesome shit last night and today:




As I've said before, I'm super-stoked about Pillars 2. I was absolutely nuts about the first one, and delivered so much of what I want out of a game.

Yesterday, I streamed some of the latest build of Divinity: Original Sin 2, and my god, it's a great experience. I'm purposely not playing it much, like Torment: Tides of Numenera, so that I can be as surprised and fresh as possible when it finally releases. It's hard, man. Both early access builds are GREAT, and I want those games so badly, but ... gonna hold off, especially since I have so much great stuff to play.

I'm pretty nuts about Elder Scrolls at the moment, so we're just continue with that for now. I'm loving Morrowind, and really looking forward to just throwing myself into it some more. I'm also having a blast in ESO, in which I finally hit level 50, and I may try to finish the core campaign this weekend. We'll see.

I'm also going to continue my Road to Andromeda series this weekend. As you may already know, I've been replaying the original Mass Effect trilogy since September, and we're cruising through Mass Effect 3 now. It's so much fun to share my passion for this series with you all, and I hope you tune into my Twitch channel at 2000 (central time) tonight. I love talking Mass Effect with anyone, and the streams are so much more fun when there's lotsa chatter.

Anywho, I'm off to dinner, so I'll see you cats tonight!

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment