20160819

Deus Ex Marathon Weekend

First things first, here's all of Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut that I've already played through. Give it a look. It's quite accidentally entertaining:



The Deus Ex series is very near and dear to my heart. I got the idea last month to replay the previous game, since a) I'd never played the 'Director's Cut,' and b) it'd be fun to stream my entire playthrough of a game. I'd always wanted to do that, and this was a chance.

What I didn't consider was how busy I am. An hour or two a weekend didn't cut it.

Thus, I'm going to try and play through the rest of it late tonight, all day tomorrow, and all day Sunday.

PLEASE come hang out and watch. PLEASE. I'm going to have fun with this, and it would mean a lot if folks came out, showed some support, and had a good time with me.

Here's the link to my live page.

I'll shoot something out on my Twitter later when I'm going live tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday.

I hope to see you this weekend! Happy Friday!

-Blaine




No comments:

Post a Comment