20160825

FOOBA!!!

If you're wondering where I've been, it's fantasy football season, AND school for the wife and kids has started back up, so I'm fucking swamped every moment of every day.

However, if you really miss me, you can check out my recently-completed full play-through of Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut on my YouTube channel.



I did pick up Mankind Divided, played about a half-hour, and then put it away until I really have time to play it. Maybe in about three weeks? We'll see.

I love and hate this time of year so much. I love that football is cranking up, that the MLB pennant races are heating up, that the fall video game release cadence has started, that the kids are back in school, but I despise the drain on my time. Ugh.

Anyway, this is all I got time for right now.

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment